Whether you are new to the greywater scene or you have installed one or more systems already,
we have workshops to get you more involved in the water conservation community.
Laundry-to-Landscape Installation Workshops | Train the Trainer Workshops
What can I expect to get from a laundry-to-landscape installation workshop?
This class will prepare you to install a simple, cost-effective laundry-to-landscape greywater irrigation system at your own home.
During the class you will:
- Gain hands-on experience with parts and equipment needed to build your system
- Learn about code-compliant system design
- Get help figuring out how much greywater your household generates
- Learn which plants in your existing landscape are suited to greywater irrigation
- Install a laundry-to-landscape system at your home! (Or another home in your community)
Classroom Instruction – 9:00 am – noon
- Code Requirements
- Greywater compatible products and plants
- Parts identification hands-on activity
- Calculating irrigation field size and plant water requirements
- Mulch basin construction
- Creating a design for your system
- Maintaining your greywater system
Lunch: 12:00 – 1 pm Travel to the workshop installation site to eat lunch. Don’t forget to bring a lunch, sunscreen, and a water bottle!
Hands-on Installation Practice 1- 4pm
Learn from the pros and gain hands-on experience installing a laundry to landscape system at a workshop participant’s home.